We've launched two new website features to make it even easier for you to plan your journey!
Our first new feature can be found when you view a specific timetable page.
- select the route you want to view from our list of services
- once on the timetable page, select the button labelled 'show google route map'
- this will open a new window which will look like the image below. This will show you your route mapped out, and the little toggles are bus stops along the route.
- If you click on one of the toggles the name of the bus stop will appear and it will also give you an option to view live departures from the stop.
The second new feature is a 360 degree view of bus stops on our routes.
- select the route and bus stop from our live bus times feature on the front of the webpage or via one of the timetable pages
- another window will open like the image below. There are two tabs one with the live bus times on and the other labelled bus stop 360 location.
- If you click on the 360 location tab, a google map location will appear along side a street view image of the location of the bus stop. This should help you to visualise where you have to get off the bus if you are unfamilar with the area, or plan how far you have to walk to get to your final destination.