We need a Client Account Executive
Go South Coast provides a comprehensive network of bus services throughout the south of England from the Isle of Wight up to Swindon in Wiltshire. We also provide high quality coach transport to suit corporate clients as well as schools and social groups.
We’re looking for a Client Account Executive to build new and manage existing relationships with our business customers.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all large customer account management matters
- Grow bus ticket sales with corporate clients and the language school sector
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market – such as private hire
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Sell commercial advertising space such as on bus screens and map inserts to commercial businesses
Key skills required:
- Proven client management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with business customers
- Previous sales experience demonstrating capability to hit targets
- Knowledge of bus routes and services within our operating area
- Must have UK driving licence and be willing to travel
To apply, please send a covering letter and 2-page CV to Nikki Honer, Head of Marketing,
The closing date for applications is Friday 17 November 2017.